Most agencies will do your ads, emails, social media, and do a great job at it. What we have done at Sagum is taken that a step further. Most of our team are or have been business owners so they can understand where and how to help you grow.
Our business strategy is
- Target the channel we can provide the most help with whether this be CRO, ads, or emails, and own that channel.
- Advise and consult on other channels with key players
- Provide marketing leadership where needed.
- Understand our client’s business well enough to consult in other aspects where necessary
Create Room: Case Study
We came in around $8M/ year in revenue and helped them scale to $25M.
- They needed the most help in ads and emails, which is what we took over.
- After a year we helped teach them and find someone internal to manage email.
- Worked closely with the CEO.
- We constantly taught and instructed their Head of Marketing over the years on
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Campaign Strategy
- Tech Stack
- After 6 years we still manage an $11:1 ROAS on their ads and constantly coach key members of their team.
We built trust and helped educate their team in order to help them scale by themselves or with us.
Replica Surfaces: Case Study
Launched the brand and drove sales to $10M/ year in less than 4 years.
- Managed their CRO and ad channels
- Develop a core strategic vision for their company
- Leveraging email marketing automation
- Facebook Messenger and a Facebook private group to establish a loyal fan base
- Ran over 63 AB tests that helped them change their website experience.
Working with different clients allows ideas generated and successful at one business to be tried at another. This gives a business an edge.